- In a food processor, grind up cashews and the ½ cup of flour until they are well ground, and no large chunks of nuts remain.
- Add raspberries, dates, cinnamon, raw cacao, nut butter and vanilla extract.
- Blend a few minutes until smooth and pink.
- Place a bowl with cold water on the counter.
- Place a flat dinner plate with some more cocoa powder on it close by on your counter.
- With your wet hands, roll mixture into small balls the size of teaspoons.
- Once you shape your truffles into small balls, roll them in the raw cacao powder and garnish with a frozen raspberry on top.
- Place truffles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and leave in freezer 15 to 20 minutes.
* tip: Wetting your hands firs in cold water will not make the mixture stick. Raspberries are rich in fiber and they are low on the glycemic index.