- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap beets tightly in heavy-duty foil.
- Roast beets for 50 to 60 minutes until tender.
- When beets are cooked, remove them from the oven and let cool.
- Peel them and cut them into cubes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, vinegar, orange zest, mustard, and olive oil. Add pear, onion, roasted beets and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad evenly among 4 plates and serve topped with crumbled goat or feta cheese and almonds. *Tip: Feel free to skip the almonds if you do not want the added crunch.