- Marinade the chicken with olive oil, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, cumin.
- Let the chicken to be marinated for 2 hours.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in skillet or dutch oven over medium high heat. Cook the onion until soft and translucent.
- Add the chicken and cook turning it from time to time reduce the heat to low cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add preserved lemons, chopped cilantro, parsley and pitted olives. Stir and incorporate into chicken broth sauce.
- Cover for 10 minutes then serve immediately with the seasonal vegetables (carrots and rutabaga).